Join our members in following these commonsense guidelines
- Floating anglers should yield to bank and wade fishermen.
- Wade fishermen should yield to boats when there is only one navigable channel.
- Drift anglers should never pass another boat to cut in on water being fished.
- Avoid wading in spawning areas.
- Pick up trash, even if it’s not yours.
- Motorboats: no wakes please
- Keep access points and ramps open by launching boats quickly.
- Conserve the resource. Know the fishing regulations.
- Do not trespass on private land. Stay below the high water mark.
- Don’t let your actions affect someone else’s fishing pleasure. Treat everyone as you would like to be treated, but understand that they may not share your sense of ethics.