The FOAM Board of Directors, staff, and many members of FOAM are already part of the Costa Kick Plastic Guide & Outfitter Program. We are excited at your interest in the Kick Plastic campaign.
The Costa Kick Plastic Guide & Outfitter Program is designed to help you transition from single-use plastic to reusable water bottles in your business, and promote your effort to reduce single-use plastic in your operation. As a Kick Plastic Guide or Outfitter, you are a part of an ever-growing community dedicated to helping reduce the amount of plastic that is finding its way into our waterways and ocean.
As a benefit of being part of the Costa Kick Plastic Guide & Outfitter Program, Costa has provided a digital toolkit filled with resources to support your efforts (http://www.kickplastic.org/guide-program).
The toolkit includes:
- Costa Kick Plastic logo and badges for you to use in marketing materials, website and email signature
- Costa Kick Plastic poster artwork
- Costa Kick Plastic presentation to share in your community, club and with any classes you offer, etc.
- Tips on keeping customers hydrated
- Discounts on YETI and Klean Kanteen stainless steel bottles and with a generic bottle provider
- Plastic pollution facts
- Other ways to Kick Plastic in your operation?
To become a member of the Kick Plastic Guide and Outfitter program, simply sign this pledge and send it to email@example.com.