Client Acknowledgement of Risk Forms are now voluntary, but highly recommended!
Premium pro-ration and refunds subject to agency discretion.
- $1 million limit per Outfitter/Guide & Additional Insured(s) per for each liability event
- $2 million yearly total limit per Outfitter/Guide & Additional Insured(s) for all liability events
- $5,000 client non-fault medical limit per event
- $250 deductible for client gear property damage or loss
Activities NOT covered under policy:
The FOAM liability policy is intended to cover fishing operations and related services ONLY.
The activities listed below are not covered by the general liability policy and MUST be insured separately.
Contact Bissell Agency at 406.586.6230 for more information.
- Equine liability
- Retail operations, including internet sales
- Saltwater fishing or guiding
- Lodging operations
- Whitewater rafting not involving fishing
- Non-motorized boats over 26 ft. long
- Outfitter/guide gear, boat, trailer, boat gear, rods, reels, flies, etc.
- For gear coverage, check our optional gear coverage forms
The coverage information presented here is only a general description and is not a statement of contract. In the event of a claim, any coverage provided by the Insurer is subject to Terms, Conditions, and Exclusions in the actual policy. Any person who knowingly or with intent to defraud any insurance company or other person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any materially false information or material thereto, commits a fraudulent insurance act which is a crime and may subject such person to criminal and civil penalties.